IP Blacklist/Whitelist Configuration
The IP (segment) in whitelist can directly get access without any protection policy when visiting;
The IP (segment) in blacklist will be directly blocked when visiting.
- Log in Anti-DDoS Pro Console.
- On the "Instance List" page, select the target instance, and click Instance Name or Forwarding Setting to enter the "Instance Details" page.
- On the "Instance Details" page, click IP Blacklist/Whitelist to configure it.
- Both IP Blacklist/Whitelist provide 50 pieces of configuration;
- IP Blacklist/Whitelist is of uniform global settings, and takes effect on web service and non-web service forwarding rules;
- Blacklist/Whitelist supports the configuration of IP or IP/mask, and the configuration of /8, /16, /24 and /32 masks;
- The same configuration cannot appear in both blacklist and whitelist. That is, the same IP (section) cannot be in both Blacklist and Whitelist.
- If the blacklist and whitelist are of inclusion relation, the whitelist has higher priority over the blacklist. The example is as follows:
The Blacklist is 126.96.36.199/24 and the Whitelist is 188.8.131.52, then 184.108.40.206 of Whitelist.
- The Blacklist/Whitelist is closed by default and takes effect only when the policy button is on. The Blacklist/Whitelist can be edited in advance, and does not take effect without being open.