You can quickly create an instance via Anti-DDoS Pro console or API. See "Price Overview" and "Billing Rules" for billing instructions of instance.
This article describes creating the instance of Anti-DDoS Pro via console.
- Have a JD Cloud account and have completed the real- name verification. If you do not have an account, please Register, or complete Real- name Verification.
- If you need to use elastic protection, please make sure that your account balance (including coupon) is not less than the amount of at least one-day payment of the highest elastic package fee to avoid underpayment and affect the normal use
- Log in Anti-DDoS Pro Console.
- On the "Instance List" page, click Create to enter the "Create Instance" page.
- Select the appropriate ISP Line and protection package. It is recommend purchase the combination of basic protection+elastic protection.
Once the payment has been made, an instance is created successfully.