Scheme Instructions of Anti-DDoS Pro Combining Application Security Gateway
Anti-DDoS Pro + Application Security Gateway provide comprehensive safety protection for JD Cloud users without increasing the extra performance expenses.
The excellent deployment architecture of Anti-DDoS Pro + Application Security Gateway is as follows:
- Security Dispatching Center of JD Cloud resolves the domain name of the user to Anti-DDoS Pro CNAME through DNS resolution.
- The normal access flow of the user and the DDoS attack traffic are subjected to Anti-DDoS Pro cleaning, and the back-to-origin is returned to the Virtual Private Cloud Load Balancer cluster of the JD Cloud.
- The Application Security Gateway is deployed on the Load Balancer and is responsible for the security of the Web application layer.
- The Application Security Gateway associating to Load Balancer can prevent attacks from the Internet or to defend against attacks inside the VPC.
- Application Security Gateway provides users with exclusive resources, dynamic expansion, regular ALONE I STAND customization, without mutual influence.
- The Application Security Gateway does not need to rely on DNS dispatch. There is no additional bandwidth resource consumption, and the network delay is less than 1 ms.
- The HTTPS certificate is stored inside the user's VPC and cannot be monitored and stolen from the Internet.