URL White List Configuration
Some of the common configurations of Web Service protection rules are described below.
Before you configure the rule, you need to locate to the website forwarding rules by following the steps below:
- First, you need to log in to Anti-DDoS Pro Console.
- Find the instance that needs to be configured. Click the instance name to enter the Instance Details page.
- Switch to Website Forwarding Setting
- Click Protection Rules to expand the configuration of protection rules.
- Click the Edit button next to the URL white list to edit the white list in the pop-up window shown below
- Turn on the button for URL white list after completing editing and the rules will take effect.
- Web Service rules support the configuration of 50 pieces of URL white list and the policy is closed by default.
- URL white list supports the configuration of Extensive Domain Name *, and does not support regular expression and wildcard configuration.