Activate the auto scaling policy
You can achieve the resumption of a suspended auto scaling policy by activating the scaling policy, if required.
- Access Availability Group Console to log in the Availability Group list page. Or access JD Cloud Console and log in the Availability Group list page by clicking Elastic Compute - Availability Group on the left navigation bar.
- Find the corresponding Availability Group, click the name to log in the details.
- Click Automatic Scaling Tab - Alarm/Periodic Policy.
- Find the scaling policy to be activated, and click Enable button.
- Click OK in the popped-up secondary confirmation popup.
The corresponding scaling policy will change into the "Enabled" status, after the operation is completed.