The infrastructure cloud of JD Cloud provides billing based on pay by configuration and billing based on monthly package aiming at different user demands, wherein:
Billing for pay by configuration:
- Billing by the actual usage of the resource, the statistical time is accurate to the second, suitable for scenarios with large fluctuations in business volume;
- Turn-on instruction: To ensure your normal use, your account balance shall not be less than RMB 50 when pay by configuration for Cloud Disk Service is turned on. If the account balance is less than RMB 50, you need to recharge before use.
- Paying mode: Adopting the Pay-As-You-Go mode, the bill of the previous day will be generated in the wee hours of each day by resource configuration and actual use duration and the cost shall be settled.
Billing based on monthly package:
Costs for months or years are paid in advance, and current purchased time period supports 1 month~9 months, 1 year and 2 year; costs are deducted at one time when creating the Cloud Disk Service;
- To guarantee your use rights, the Cloud Disk Service monthly package cannot support deletion before expiration.
- Adopt the pay-in-advance method, and the expiration time of monthly package billing order is at 23:59:59 in the Nth natural month or natural year from the beginning date of the order;
For example: the beginning time of the order is January 1, 2016 at 15:00:00, the purchase duration is 1 month, and the expiration time is February 1, 2016 at 23:59:59.