You can use Object Storage Service console picture processing style to quickly use the OSS picture service.
Enter OSS Management Console-Space Management
Click bucket to enter the bucket overview page
Click Image Processing on the bucket overview page to enter the image processing page
(1) Style name: name of the newly created image processing style
(2) Scaling type: select the scaling type; options include uniform scale, center crop within the given width and height, long-side precedence within the given width and height
If uniform scale is selected, please enter a zoom percentage
If center crop within the given width and height is selected, please enter width/height size
(3) If long-side precedence within the given width and height is selected, please enter width/height size ("long side" means the side with higher ratio of original size to target size)
Output format: format consistent with the artwork, jpg, png, gif are optional formats
Output quality: the optional image quality range is 1-100%
(4) Watermark: no watermark or image watermark can be selected
(5) Image progressive: provide progressive display function making blurry image clear when network is at low speed
(6) Image rotation: select rotation type of image; you can select to not to enable rotation, rotate at customized angle and rotate based on exif.
Enter OSS console and click bucket to enter the bucket overview page.
Click Image Processing to view the saved style.
The image style named Stylename can be accessed through the following URL:
Use the style with the image processing style name of img-style-example to process the example.jpg image file
img-style-example style: scale 80%, rotate 60°