Use limit of Object Storage Service is as below:
|Bucket||1. A same user can create a maximum of 20 storage buckets in each region. If you need to increase quota, please contact after-sales support.
2. Once successfully created, the name and region of the bucket cannot be modified.
3. Name of Bucket is globally unique, and globally means the regions supported by OSS.
4. There is no limit for the capacity of each bucket.
5. Naming length of Bucket must be between 3-63 characters and the name can only be composed of lowercase letters, numbers, and line-through (-) and can only start and end with lowercase letters or numbers.
|Delete Bucket||To delete bucket, you need to:
1. First delete all file resources (including uncompleted Part) and image styles under the bucket.
2. If cross-region replication is enabled, please disable cross-region replication rules first.
|Upload File||1. Size of files uploaded through console cannot exceed 5GB
2. When uploaded by way of ordinary upload or multipart upload, the size of a single file or multipart cannot exceed 5GB.
3. If a file with the size exceeding 5GB is to be uploaded, the mode of multipart upload must be used; the file size of multipart upload is up to 48.8TB.
4. File with a same name is supported to be uploaded, but it will replace the original file.
|Delete Object||1. Objects are unrecoverable if deleted.
2. If arrearage is not made up within 60 days after the service is suspended due to insufficient balance, all objects will be automatically deleted.
|Own Domain Association||1. The associated domains must be filed with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
2. Each Bucket can be associated with up to 20 domains, and each domain can only be associated with one Bucket.
3. If you need to support https, please refer to Customized Domain Supports HTTPS Access OSS Service.
|Life Cycle Management||Up to 1,000 life cycle rules can be configured for each Bucket.|
|Bucket policy||The policy configuration of each Bucket supports up to 16KB.|
|Image Processing||For original image:
* Image format can only be: jpg, jpeg, jp2, png, bmp, gif, webp, and tiff.
* The single edge size of input and output image shall be up to 9999 pixels, and no less than 1 pixel.
|Access key Management||1. User will not automatically create Access Key when turning on Object Storage Service.
2. It needs to be manually created in the AccessKey Management of Personal Center.