Since the number of manual backups supported by a single instance is limited, you can choose to delete the old manual backup if to create a new manual backup but lacking current available quota.
- It can be deleted only under manual backup running condition.
- Login RDS Management Console.
- Select the domain of the target instance.
- Click the target instance, enter the instance detailed page, switch to the tab page - Backup Management and find the database to be deleted, and click Delete.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, click OK to delete the backup.