Delete RDS Instance
You can manually delete instance which is paid by configuration, according to workload change.
- The instance can be deleted only when the instance is running.
- All read-only instances and relevant backup will be synchronously deleted while the instance is deleted.
Login RDS Console.
There are two entries for deleting instances as follows:
- List Page: Select the instance to be deleted, and click More - > Delete in Operation column.
- Instance Detailed Page: Select the instance to be deleted, enter the instance detailed page, click Operation - > Delete in the upper right corner of the page.
Popup box for deletion confirmation is shown in the figure.
- Click OK to delete the instance.
- Click Cancel to cancel the instance deletion.