Import Backup Files
1. Operation Entrance
- Enter the page to see the imported files. Click the refresh button if the files are not found.
- Click Import on the right of the files to be uploaded to import files.
2. Select Database to be Imported
- Only databases in "running" status can be displayed in the list.
- If the newly created database is under "Pending", it will appear in the database list after a while.
3. Confirm Import
- View that the operation information is correct.
Note: Backup of Cloud on Single Database only supports backups in FULL mode. Therefore, please verify if the backup method is correct. You can view the Document for the specific methods
- After information is confirmed to be correct, check the option box and start to import
4. View Importing Status
- Click Refresh and it can be seen that the files are "Importing", and the status of the instance is also changed to "Single Database Backup Recovering".
- View the status of the database. It can be seen that the status of the database changes in the following order: "Deleting"-->"Single database backup recovering" --> "Running".