JCS for MariaDB instance automatic backup has a default trigger time supporting customization.
- Please ensure to automatically back up in the business off-peak season.
- Automatic backup: daily backup is preserved for 7 days.
Modify Backup Policy
Login Cloud Database RDS console.
Select the target instance needs to set automatic backup policies and click the target instance to enter the Details of the instance.
Select Backup Management, click backup policy to enter Details page of Instance Backup Policy, click Modify Policy and the parameters of Modification Backup Policy pop-up box are described as below:
- Automatic backup time: select the time slot that you want to perform automatic backup, system will automatically start to execute backup operation at any time point within this time slot; as the backup time will be prolonged according to the increment of the instance so that it cannot ensure that the backup operation is able to complete within the specified time slot.
- Click OK to complete modification of backup policy.
- Click Cancel to give up modification of backup policy.
Click OK to return Backup Policy Details page.