After the expiration of monthly package instance, JD Cloud will keep your instance for 7 days, but the instance will not be available during this period, and the instance will be completely deleted after 7 days; it is recommended to carry out the related renewal operation before the instance expires to make sure that the instance is always available; the configuration change is not supported during renewal, and the expiration time of the instance can only be extended. See detailed billing criteria in Price Overview.
- The instance can be renewed only when the instance is running.
- Login RDS Console.
- There are two entries for change the billing type, as follows:
- List Page: Select the instance that requires the change on the billing type, and click Renew in Operation column.
- Instance Detailed Page: Select the instance requires the change on the billing type, enter the instance detailed page, click Operation -> Renew in the upper right corner of the page.
- The renewal page is as shown below
- Read the RDS Terms of Service, click to pay and finish subsequent operations as per instructions.