When using the RDS, if you forget the database account password or need to modify the password, you can reset password through the RDS Management Console.
- For purpose of data security, it is recommended to change your password periodically.
- Log in [RDS Management Console]](https://rds-console.jdcloud.com/rds/database) .
- Select the target instance needs to reset account password and click the target instance to enter the details of the instance.
- Click Account Management tab and click Reset Password. The parameters in the popup are described as below:
- Password: the length and characters of the password have some limits which are subject to the Console.
- Click OK button to complete the modification of password.