SQL Server Create Account
1. Operation Entrance
Enter the instance list page, click the instance name, enter the instance page, select Account Management page, and click Create Account.
2. Enter Account Information
- Enter "Database Account", "Password", and select the database to be authorized, and click OKafter authorization.
- Users may refer to the account name and password rules prompt on the console, or refer to the document name and password limit
- The database may not be authorized temporarily when an account is created for the first time without any database. The authorization steps can be completed in "Create Database".
- Batch Operation
- Select the bottom check box from the list box and then options in this list box can be selected
- Move the mouse to Batch Operations, select an option in the drop-down list, then the database permission in the authorized database list will all be modified to corresponding options.