View Instance Details
1. Operation Entrance
- The instance list page interface will display the summary information of cloud database instances in the current region, including billing information and expiration time.
- Click the corresponding title in the title bar, and it can be filtered according to the instance status, database type and billing type;
- It can be sorted according to the creation time;
- In the search box at the upper right of the title bar, users can perform a fuzzy search based on the instance name.
2. View Instance Details
Click on the instance name to view the details of the instance, such as configuration, network, and domain name.
- Click the pencil icon next to "Name" to modify the instance name.
- Users can jump to the network settings page for further viewing and setting up by clicking the link after the VPC name and the subnet name.
- Click on the icon after the domain name to copy the domain name to the clipboard.