Configure Security Group Inbound Rules
Inbound rules are used to filter network traffic from the cloud network or other VMs to access the current VM.
- Security group rules in the state. If you allow instance to send a request externally by configuring an inbound rule, the response traffic for that request will be allowed to flow regardless of the outbound rule configuration.
- Access [Security Group Console]https://cns-console.jdcloud.com/host/netSecurity/list, or access JD Cloud Console click the left navigation bar Elastic Compute - Virtual Machines - Security Group to enter the security group list page and find the security group that needs to be configured with inbound rules, click Modify Inbound Rules in More or click the security group name to jump to its details page.
- Enter the Inbound Rules TAB page and click Edit Rules on the page to enter the Inbound Rules Edit page.
- Click Add New Rule at the bottom of the page to add an inbound rule for the current security group. After you select the inbound rule type, the system will automatically match the corresponding protocol according to the selected inbound rule type, and set the port (supporting single port number, such as 80, also supports port range from 80 to 8080), destination IP(supports a single IP or CIDR), notes (supports full characters, no more than 26 characters) to complete the configuration of an entry rule.
- You can also edit the security group inbound rules on the page that have been added at any time.
- Click Delete in the operate columns to delete a corresponding inbound rule.
- Click Save at the top of the page, and the newly modified security group rule will take effect automatically.