Obtain Instance Monitoring Data
After instance is created successfully, you can obtain the monitoring status of CPU instance and memory usage without manual operation. JD Cloud provides you with two portals for obtaining instance monitoring data:
- Details Page of VM Instance on JD Cloud Console
- Details Page of Monitoring Responding Instance on JD Cloud Console
Details Page of VM Instance on JD Cloud Console
- Access Virtual Machines Console to enter the instance list page. Or access JD Cloud Console Click navigation bar on the left Elastic Compute - Virtual Machines - Instance to enter the instance list page.
- Find the instance of the monitoring data you need to view and click the instance name to enter the instance details page.
- Click "Monitoring" tab to switch to the monitor option and view the instance monitoring data.
Details Page of Monitoring Responding Instance on JD Cloud Console
- Access Monitoring - VM Monitoring Console, or visit JD Cloud Console Click the navigation bar on the left Monitoring - Resource Monitoring - VM Monitoring to enter the instance monitor list page.
- Find the instance that you need to view the monitoring data. Click Monitoring Table in the operation item to enter the monitoring details page and you will get the instance monitoring data, and also set the alarm rules.