Delete Server Role or Function in windows 2012
- Right click on the windows Start and click the control panel.
- Click to enable or disable windows function under the program.
- Wait for the pop-up of Add Roles and Functional Wizard, click to enable Delete Roles and Functional Wizard.
- Click Next in the Delete Roles and Functional Wizard that pops up.
- Click Next
- If you want to detach the server role, uncheck the installed role and click Next; if you want to detach the server function, simply click Next
- If you want to detach the server function, uncheck the installed function, and then click Next.
- Confirm the server role and function to be detached, and click Delete