Windows 2008 Virtual Memory Setting
- Right click Computer and select Properties.
- Select Advanced System Settings.
- Successively choose Advanced, Performance and Settings in the System Properties.
- Successively choose Advanced, Virtual Memory and Change in Performance option.
- Select the custom size of paging files of all drives, which is recommended to set as "System Memory Size +1 MB", or the file size under the system management to achieve the optimized system allocation of paging files.
If your problem still can not solved, please submit open ticket to us.